Sunday, March 4, 2012

What's Up?

I'm looking forward to a series of interviews I'll be posting here soon. All kinds of dark fiction Indie writers with everything from story collections to novels. Stay tuned to hear what they have to say. Each and every one is special and I want you to meet them.

I've gotten quite a lot of work done, lately, with some more to go. I have two new short story collections up on the Kindle, called THE SUBWAY COLLECTION-Dark Stories to Read on the Go. 


And also THE SUBWAY COLLECTION 2-Dark Stories to Read on the Go.


Eventually there will be more of the Subway collections for my readers who especially enjoy the short story. Each collection contains 4 stories and sell for $2.99. I've been a short story writer since beginning my writing career. The collections will contain stories that were previously published in anthologies and magazines, plus new, original stories. Ever since I had a book hit the bestseller list in the UK, my collection CRYPT TALES-9 Scary Stories has been popular. This tells me there is an audience for the short story and I hope to give them stories to read.

I've also managed to get 3 Boxed Sets of my novels together for Kindle readers. SUSPENSE THRILLERS contains WIREMAN, WIDOW, and the story, INTERVIEW WITH A PSYCHO.

DARK THRILLERS contains BAD TRIP SOUTH, UNIDENTIFIED, and the story, DARK REALITY.

HORROR THRILLERS contains BANISHED, LEGIONS OF THE DARK, and the story, THE SCREAM.

Next will come a boxed set of thrillers including the novels NIGHT CRUISING, KILLING CARLA, and a story.

I'm going to be looking for translators, too, who can translate my novels into German, French, Spanish, and Italian--Portuguese also. If anyone can do this, please contact me at billiemosiman@gmail.com and we will see if we can help one another. I really want to reach other countries in their own languages. It's unfair to ask readers in those countries to read in English, right?

I've found a great proofreader for my e-books to check for any formatting or scan errors and his name is Mark Lewis. If you want to contact him for your own works, he is at lewisma@swbell.net. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Tell him I sent you.

Next in line for an interview is Richard Ferguson, an American living in Mexico, who is new on the Indie scene. Please come back to see what he has to say. He has his first book of stories at Kindle now, WEIRD TALES. His interview should be live tomorrow, March 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment